CONDENSER 4-TON A/C 230V 3PH 14 SEER
- Brand: Allied Commercial
- Material Description: TSA048H4N43Y CONDENSER/4TON/230-3
- Material Number: 14W65A
- Efficiency: 14.0 SEER
- Cooling Capacity: 4.0 Ton Cooling
- Heating Capacity: No Heating Capacity
- Voltage: 208/230v 3ph 60 Hz
- Length: 30.0 IN
- Width: 30.0 IN
- Height: 38.0 IN
- Volume: 0.8 Cube Factor for NADP (%)
- Gross Weight: 221.0 LB
- Net Weight: 0.0 LB
- Base Unit of Measure: UN
- EAN/UPC: 66255155330
Easy installation and maintenance: Units arrive fully charged with factory-wired control boxes and factory-tested coils—brass service valves for easy access to the refrigerant system. The suction valve can be entirely shut off, while the liquid valve may be front-seated to manage the refrigerant charge.
The condenser features corrosion-resistant cabinets and drainage holes. Help reduce unexpected service costs with enhanced fan and coil guards—standard high-pressure switches. Field-installed accessories, such as loss-of-charge and freezestat kits, provide additional protection when needed.
- Improved reliability
- Compressor Low-Ambient Cutoff: Prevents compressor operation when the outdoor temperature is below 35°F.
- Compressor Time-Off Control: Improves compressor reliability by preventing short-cycling. Allows the compressor to start in an unloaded condition.
- Loss-of-Charge Kit: Protects the compressor from damage due to low-refrigerant-charge conditions.
- Hail Guards: Constructed of louvered, heavy-gauge steel. Surround unit on all four sides. Prevent damage to the coil.
- Freezestat: Prevents system failure in cold conditions by cycling the compressor off when the suction line temperature falls below the setpoint.