- Brand: Dunkirk
Modulating Gas fired water boiler for indoor installation. They are approved for closet or alcove installations. For use with natural or liquefied petroleum (LP/Propane) fuel gases. Wall mounted. All boilers are factory assembled with controls, wiring, and test-fired to ensure dependable performance. The boiler shall be certified for Direct Vent applications only.
- Wall mount bracket, mounting hardware, and actual size Wall Mount Template
- The boiler has a dedicated connection to an optional Indirect hot water tank and an internal automatic 3-way diverting valve to allow Domestic Hot Water Priority operation.
- The boiler includes a factory-installed and wired 2-speed circulator pump.
- Factory provided primary / secondary Labor Savor™ manifold.
- Factory provided built-in Low Water Cutoff via Pressure Switch.
- Digital Boiler Control:
- Control is Self Commissioning, which automatically recognizes fuel type (Natural or LP gas).
- Control monitors flame signal and automatically adjusts the gas valve during operation for optimum combustion and maximum efficiency.
- The Control system is PCB integral controller with LCD digital/graphical display.
- Control can sense and display water temperature and indicate when the boiler is in central heating or domestic water mode.
- Control can accept an optional Outdoor Air sensor with field-adjustable reset curves.
- The control displays Error Codes and Diagnostic information.
- Control can accept 0-10V input to manage the heating set-point or heating power level.
Boiler Combustion System:
The Gas valve is a modulating valve capable of firing from 93,500 BTU input down to 16,600 BTU input in Heat mode (5.6:1 turn down).
- The induced draft blower is a variable speed controlled by the PCB.
- The burner is constructed of Iron-Chromium stainless steel.
- The ignition system shall incorporate a Direct Spark Igniter and a separate Flame Sensing rod.
- The boiler’s primary heat exchanger is constructed of Iron- Chromium stainless steel.
- 120 volts AC, 60 Hertz, 1-phase; less than 15 amps.
- Factory-wired 3-foot appliance cord with a male plug end.
- Low voltage terminal strip for Thermostat, Outdoor Air Sensor, and Indirect Tank sensor.
- Factory Standard Warranty is 10 years on the heat exchanger and one year on the parts.
- Warranty is extended to 10 years on heat exchanger, two years parts plus two years labor upon online warranty registration and completion of contractor registration.
- Outdoor Air Sensor Kit
- Indirect Tank Sensor Kit
- Coaxial and Two-pipe venting components