THE RUUD® PRO PARTNER™ PROGRAM
GET PRO POWERED - A COLLECTION OF TOOLS THAT CAN UNLOCK REWARDS AND HELP GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF PRO PARTNERSHIP
The Ruud® Pro Partner™ Program recognizes and rewards HVAC contractors like you for your superior dedication to the sale, installation and servicing of our products. Built on contractor feedback and a philosophy of mutual success, this program seeks to provide the best contractor loyalty experience in the industry driven by:
• Product Innovation: The Pro Partner Program gives contractors insider access to Ruud’s full line of award winning products— available with a wide range of features to suit every need and lifestyle
• Program Advancements: The Pro Partner Program features a vast array of resources that can help support and grow your business
• Partnership Approach: The Pro Partner Program is responsive and feedback-driven to ensure a mutually beneficial relationship and to forge a deeper partnership between you and Ruud Based on business size and participation levels in promotions and programs, Pro Partners can realize over $35,000 of value from the program. Online Ratings & Reviews, seasonal CashBack and Residential KwikComfort® Financing promotions, Digital Brand Advertising and ProClub Rewards are just some of the exclusive benefits that provide ROI to Pro Partners.
THE BENEFITS OF GETTING PRO POWERED
• The Ruud® Quality Pledge – Giving Pro Partners™ peace-of-mind
• Residential KwikComfort® Financing – This program offers exclusive promotions for Pro Partners on eligible Ruud equipment—and offers homeowners better buying options
• Ratings & Reviews – These help Pro Partners build a strong online reputation and attract more online consumers
• Tailored Training – Ruud offers comprehensive training solutions, both online and in-person, covering all the topics you need to run a successful HVAC business
• Online Technical Training – Our recently added modules, powered by Interplay Learning, give you access to a full catalog of industry-leading training remotely, and on your own time
• Graduate Studies Courses – Ruud curated these business-related courses with you in mind
• Premier Learning Facilities – Our Innovation Learning Centers provide intensive, hands-on training that helps Pro Partners boost their business
• National Conference – This Pro Partner-exclusive event provides training opportunities with industry leaders
• Exclusive Ruud-administered Promotions – Extended rebate promotions can be used in conjunction with Residential KwikComfort Financing for even stronger purchase incentives
• ProClub Rewards – This valuable benefit makes it easy to quickly redeem the points you earn on eligible equipment purchases
MARKETING & BUSINESS SUPPORT
• Ruud-generated Leads – Ruud provides a number of exclusive opportunities to promote Pro Partners online
• Digital Brand Awareness Campaigns – These are targeted by consumer, and customized by region / state and season
• Priority Ruud.com Locator Listings – By bringing Pro Partners to the top of the list, your customers can find you more easily
• Pro Partner Social Media Program – Ruud provides a social media management tool, along with ready to use Ruudbranded social media content for Pro Partner’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social media pages
• Exclusive Program Discounts and Promotions – Pro Partners enjoy exclusive benefits from our vendor partners
• Ruud RepBooster™ – Protecting and improving your online reputation is critical to your success, and RepBooster makes it easy.
READY TO GET PRO POWERED?
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A RUUD® PRO PARTNER™ MEMBERSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Maintain high-performing Ruud annual product sales, with annual purchases made up of at least 60% Ruud residential products
- Maintain high-level customer service and satisfaction, as demonstrated by a four-star rating on the Online Ratings & Reviews Program via a minimum of 30 customer review submissions per year
- Remain committed to continuing industry education / training, including completing a minimum of 10 collective, business-wide hours of Ruud-authorized courses each year (this includes Ruud online, in-class and conference courses, as well as certain industry courses)
- Hold all required, current and applicable state license documentation; and be in good standing with 2J Supply.
*Any single-phase residential equipment installed in a residential application—including single-family dwellings—which includes apartments, condominiums, duplexes and homes
To learn more, contact your 2J Supply Territory Manager today or call your local 2J Supply Branch.