Part #0560 1410 01
410i - Vane anemometer wireless smart probe. Users can read the measurements using the testo Smart app installed on their smart device. It is easy to configure volume flow measurements, and to reliably run timed multipoint averaging traverses. It is especially useful for balancing multi-outlet ventilation systems, by using several instruments. The testo 410i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems.
The testo Smart app is a powerful and easy to use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six (6) Smart Probes, and easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it a snap!
All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The app creates custom reports, which can be saved and/or shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved, saving you hours of time consuming paperwork!
- Brand: Testo
- Measures air velocity, volume flow, and temperature, as well as air flow at registers, and automatically calculates volume flow (simply enter the duct dimensions)
- Measure volume flow at several outlets simultaneously (using mutiple Smart Probes), to adjust system balance
- Live data feed integration now available with the MeasureQuick App
- Timed/multipoint averaging to get accurate air flow profiles
- The testo 410i Smart Probe is a compact wireless vane anemometer for measuring air velocity, temperature, and deriving volume flow. It can be used at air outlets, and for monitoring the air flow of ventilation systems.
Recommended HVAC Products