Part #0560 1510 01
The testo 510i Smart Probe is a wireless differential pressure probe used for accurate low-pressure measurements. The testo 510i is great for measuring pressure in manifolds, static pressure, and pressure drops in buildings or ventilation systems. Use it to measure the pressure drop across coils and filters, or in ducts and systems.
- Brand: Testo
- Users can read the measurements using the testo Smart app installed on their smart device. It can be used for determining air velocity and volume flow, when used with pitot tubes (not included). The testo 510i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems.
- The testo Smart app is a powerful and easy to use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six (6) Smart Probes, and easily document and report the results. Automatic calculations make it a snap!
- All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The app creates custom reports, which can be saved and/or shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved, saving you hours of time consuming paperwork!
- Pocket-sized temperature and air density-compensated differential pressure measurement
- Measures static pressure, air flow, and volume flow (pitot tube not included)
- Measures manifold pressure and pressure drop across filters and coils, and has a measurement menu in the Smart app that includes pressure drop alarms
- Magnetic back holds instrument for hands-free operation
- Delivery Scope: testo 510i Bluetooth differential pressure probe with hose set (Ø 0.15 in. and 0.2 in.) and adapter, including 3 AAA batteries and certificate of conformity