- Brand: RUUDDimensions HxWxL (inches): 31.50 x 56 x 57.25Nom Tons: 7.5Voltage Rating: 208/230/460V
- Cabinet - Powder coat painted. Matching discharge plenums and decorative supply and return air grilles are available for use when units are to be installed within conditioned space.Cabinet - Powder coat painted. Matching discharge plenums and decorative supply and return air grilles are available for use when units are to be installed within conditioned space.
- Motor-Inherently protected motors are mounted inside of insulated cabinet to reduce motor noise. A choice of motor horse power and drive combinations are available to allow you to meet specified CFM at various static pressures up to 2" [.498 kPa] external static pressure.
- Low Profile - Allows for horizontal installation in most standard drop ceiling applications, and the movement of units through most standard doorways for addition or replacement work.
- Thermal Expansion Valves - Standard all models.
- Filters - One inch [25 mm] throwaway filters are standard, but filter racks are designed to accept either one inch [25 mm] or two inch [51 mm] filters.
- Evaporator Coil -Two circuit, interlaced row split coils are constructed with copper tubes and aluminum fins mechanically bonded to the tubes for maximum heat transfer capabilities. All coil assemblies are leak tested up to 450 PSIG [3100 kPa] internal pressure prior to installation into units.
- Refrigerant Connections - Field piping connections are made through a fixed post between two side access panels on either side of the unit. Allows flexibility to meet most field conditions as well as full accessibility after the installation is complete. Units may be used with two straight cool condensing units or single circuit manifolded in the field using the copper fittings shipped with each unit. The RHGM Air Handler has not been tested, rated or certified to operate with dual remote heat pumps.
- Drain Pan -The galvanized steel drain pan is designed to trap condensate in either vertical or horizontal installations. Condensate drain connections are located on both sides of the unit allowing complete flexibility to meet most field conditions.
- Service Access -Two removable panels on top and each side of the unit are easily removed for access to motors, blowers, sheaves, and filters.
- Horizontal or Vertical - All models are designed for either application and can be installed in either position as supplied from the factory. (See page 22)
- The RHGM-090 & 120 Air Handler is designed for heat pump applications. It has two TX valves with internal check valves that allow reverse flow to occur, providing superior control during heating and cooling cycles. RHGM-090 & RHGM-120 Air Handler has been rated and certified to operate with 7.5 ton and 10 ton remote heat pumps RPWL.
- Limited Warranty
- Parts - 1 Year (Commercial Applications)